Where do we ship?
- We (Peter & Paul’s Gifts) deliver across North America and Europe.
What information do we need to process and ship your order?
- When ordering, please provide us with accurate name, address (including postal code), telephone number, and message card information.
- Any changes to your order (once the data has been processed) may cause a delay in shipment, and may result in additional shipping charges.
Substitution of Products Disclaimer
- Peter & Paul’s Gifts reserves the right to substitute products of equal or greater value. This includes both bases and basket items.
Are Saturday deliveries available?
- Saturday deliveries are available, however shipping rates will be higher.
Is there a subcharge to shipping multiple items to the same address?
- If more than 1 basket is being shipped to the same address, a $3.00 charge will be applied per additional piece.
What shipping service do we use?
- Our of town orders are shipped via UPS.
- When shipping overseas, customs can delay packages by up to 6 weeks. This doesn’t happen often, but it can happen.
- All baskets shipped via UPS are send on a standard service, unless noted otherwise. Please notify us prior to making the purchase, if Express service is required. Please note that extra charges will apply if express service is being requested.
- All baskets will be sent via local courier or UPS for destinations outside GTA or Ontario.
Do we offer same-day delivery?
- Local deliveries take place Monday through Friday, between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Same day delivery in the GTA is available if the order is received by 10:00 AM that day. Any orders placed after 10:00 AM, will be for next day delivery.
- If same day delivery is needed but it is after the relevant cut-off time, we can still have your gift delivered, however the rates will be higher.
What happens when the recipient is not home at time of delivery?
- If the recipient is not home at the time of the delivery, our courier will leave the gift with the neighbours and will leave a note on the recipient’s door. If the neighbour is not available or refuses to accept the package, based on his judgment, the driver will leave the basket at the front door. In most cases, the driver informs us of the unsuccessful delivery.
- In the event that the basket cannot be left unattended and the driver is forced to bring the parcel back, a FULL second redelivery charge will be applied.
- UPS attempts deliver 3 times. If, after the 3rd attempt, it is still undelivered, they ship the parcel back to the seller, which can take up to a full week depending on where it is being shipped from. Once the basket has been received by the seller, the customer service will inform the client.
Holiday Rush Disclaimer
- During the Holiday Rush, we like to take extra precaution to ensure your gifts arrive on time. We do our very best to get your packages out the door, however there are delays that may occur that are out of our control, such as high volume with UPS and winter storms. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. To guarantee delivery of your gifts by Dec. 23rd, we suggest the last day to ship to certain provinces are as listed below.
|PROVINCE||DAYS TO ALLOW FOR DELIVERY||LAST DAY TO SHIP|
|British Columbia||5-6 Days||Dec-14|
|New Brunswick||2 Days||Dec-20|
|North West Territories||6 Days||Dec-13|
|Nova Scotia||3 Days||Dec-19|
|Ontario (Outside the GTA)||1-2 Days||Dec-21|
|Prince Edward Island||3 Days||Dec-19|
- In the GTA only:
Orders sent to Businesses: Last SHIP date is Wednesday Dec 21st, to be delivered on Thursday Dec 22nd
Orders sent to Residences: Last SHIP date is Thursday Dec 22nd , to be delivered on Friday Dec 23rd
- While we strive to meet all requested delivery dates, please note that all orders placed with delivery requests between November 24th and December 31st may encounter delays due to volume or weather conditions.